Friday, November 20, 2020

THE WALK ENDS IN A SALON


SCARF DESIGNERS COME FOR INSPIRATION, AND STATE THEIR REGRET FOR THE LIMITS THAT BRANDS IMPOSE

As well, the colors by Italian artisans cannot be mass produced.

Wolff et Descourtis 
 N° 18, galerie Vienne
(No web site but enthusiastic write-ups on Internet)







2019

2024

Until recently one could purchase the hand-dyed scarves in the shop alone, and clients might be visitors for who included the shop on their visits to Paris.  

Now one can buy them through through the web.

# # #

"This shop comes from my family,
which founded it after Germany occupied Alsace
after the war of 1870.
For that story, please click.

It is like my home. 
I will receive you as in my salon..."


"Of course purchases are appreciated,
 but what interests me in our meeting
 is sharing a story that helps know France better." 
-- Owner Victoria Wolff

*     *     *

Next,

No comments: